1. What three things would you bring to a deserted island with you?
Michelé: A five subject notebook, a pack of pencils, and my favorite book, Jellicoe Road.
Mia: My phone, my boyfriend, and a Bible.
2. If you were a box of cereal what would you be and why?
Michelé: Honey Bunches of Oats because I don’t look very tasty but if you pour milk on me I’m the greatest.
Mia: I would be Apple Jacks because that’s my favorite cereal.
3. What’s your favorite thing about being human?
Michelé: Being able to appreciate things like hugs, the smell of fall, and those rare moments in life where everything is going right and you just need to put your hands up and spin around to your favorite song.
Mia: Being intelligent! I love that I have the ability to think critically and make decisions.
4. Who is your role model and why?
Michelé: My mom because she didn’t really get to be a kid when she was younger and now as an adult she lets herself have the fun she didn’t get to. I want to always be able to find joy in the simple things.
Mia: Beyonce because she’s flawless. *Flips weave* Lol no but seriously, Beyonce. She empowers young women and stands on her own two feet. She has such a feminist mindset, and I can realate.
5. A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. He says…
Michelé: Todo, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore
Mia: I’m still drunk from Halloween and don’t know where my clothes are.
6. What kitchen utensil are you most like?
Michelé: A whisk because I like the way whisk sounds.
Mia: A knife. But I don’t know why.
7. What is the most played song on your iPod?
Michelé: Halleluiah by Jeff Buckley
Mia: Flawless (Remix) – Beyonce ft. Nicki Minaj
8. I you were a boy for a day you would…
Michelé: Run around without a shirt because they don’t have to wear shirts and they don’t have to wear bras.
Mia: Pee outside on a tree. Just because it’s socially acceptable for guys to do that.
9. If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
Michelé: I want to become fluent in sign language.
Mia: I would learn how to play the piano. I took lessons for 8 years but wish I wouldn’t have stopped.
10. If you could date any fictional character who would you date?
Michelé: The hard thing is that it changes with each book I read. Right now, Bellamy Blake.
Mia: Can I pick a celebrity instead?
11. What is the best gift you ever received?
Michelé: My 1950’s typewriter!!
Mia: My car, Even though it’s a piece of crap.
12. Give your 10 year-old self some advice.
Michelé: Stop thinking your fat.
Mia: Don’t rush to grow up! Be a kid for as LONG as humanly possible.
13. Where’s Waldo?
Michelé: Lost in a dream within a dream, within a dream, within a dream.
Mia: He was on State Street during FreakFest in Madison. Now probably in class.
14. What’s your best trait?
Michelé: I think probably my ability to be happy. It doesn’t take a whole lot.
Mia: My personality. I’m crazy, but it’s a good crazy (usually).
15. What do you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
Michelé: I want to be a published author, learn how to fly a plane, and make a difference is someone’s life
Mia: I just want to be successful. Marry my boyfriend. Make some pretty babies. And be an inspiration to kids who look up to me.
16. Quick, tell us the first name that comes into your mind.
Michelé: Jack. Which I’m really disappointed in because I thought for sure I’d be able to come up with something more original. The second was Gaylord.
Mia: Konnen (my boyfriend). I’m crazy about him. Can’t you tell?
17. What’s your biggest fear?
Michelé: Being told by everyone I love that they hate me.
Mia: Dying! No doubt. Well I guess it would be dying a tragic death.
18. Besides the necessities, what is one thing you could not live a day without?
Mia: My phone. I go crazy if it’s not near me.
19. What’s the most unusual thing you’ve ever done/seen/eaten?
Michelé: This guy that rides a unicycle around campus wearing a jester hat.
Mia: Well I love my life. So I try not to do or eat anything foreign. But the craziest thing I’ve seen… All the drunkenness at FreakFest. It was wild.
20. Say something interesting.
Michelé: Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it is stupid
Mia: Last weekend (Halloween weekend) My night ended with me dialing 9-1-1 for my friend. Fun night.